September 01, 2020
ANTI OXIDANT POWER (“AOP”), the French biotech based in Toulouse revolutionizing the measurement of antioxidant effects, announces that it has obtained funding of € 168,000 from the Occitania Region as part of the Pass Rebond 2020 program.
PURPOSE OF THIS FUNDING
This grant will be used to co-finance the establishment of a robotic high-throughput platform operated by AOP in the Toulouse region and will increase the company’s processing capacity by more than 50 times.
AOP is positioned, thanks to this considerable increase in throughput coupled with the standardization of its analysis processes and patented proprietary technologies, as a unique benchmark player in the landscape of companies providing analyzes on the effectiveness of antioxidants
Thanks to this new platform, AOP will support its customers, in particular large accounts, in their qualification programs for their extracts and components, allowing them to:
- Have access to complete and unique information (dose / response studies),
- Universally classify their active substances in relation to the chosen applications,
- Shorten development cycles of their products,
- Reduce costs of efficiency tests,
- Support allegations and claims,
- Communicate on the real effectiveness of their products.